Costs & Other Details
- Full day charters from $250.00 per person. Bookings are essential.
- No deposit required. A phone call 2 days prior to charter is appreciated.
- Minimum number for charter is 5 and maximum 7. Single bookings are fine you never know who you will be fishing with.
- Gift vouchers are available, all we need is the name you would like on the voucher and an email address to sent it to.
- Corporate crews can be catered for with other charter operators helping to get up to 26 people on the water.
- You keep your catch shared equally between the crew if mixed.
- No half-day trips, thank you.
Timings, Boat Access & Weather Issues
- Departure time is usually 8 am to 8.30 am and return around 4 pm. Times are very flexible and can vary to suit your needs.
- The boat is berthed in the Arno Bay Marina with easy access for the young aged and disabled.
What’s included in the charter:
- Shimano are great supporters of Fuzzell’s Fishing, so you get to try prototypes and all the latest gear that is quite often on trial on the boat.
- All quality tackle.
- Ice and big esky to look after your fish
- Quality bait
You need to bring:
- All food and drinks (Alcohol is permitted.)
- Esky to take your fish home in (big one)
- Hat sunnies and sunscreen.
- You are welcome to use your own gear, lures and soft plastics.
- If the forecast is under 25 knots, we are allowed to go to sea. 3 days prior to charter weather forecasts are fairly accurate so a decision can be made then.
- Freezer storage and fish cleaning facilities are available.
- No bananas allowed on boat.